Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
HIQE Low Vegan Camel Red Waterproof
Vegan and waterproof, but not only that - our HIQE is full of functionality!
The vegan material has been hand-stitched to the sole via a strobel seam. In contrast to glued outdoor shoes, the HIQE is extremely resistant and durable.
The colour mix of brown and red gives the hiking shoe a modern appearance. HIQE is beautiful to look at and even better to wear. The wide toe box and the thin, flexible barefoot sole ensure maximum comfort. Your feet have enough space and your muscles can work as nature intended.
Even in the most challenging weather conditions, our vegan HIQE is at your side, because the waterproof inner lining ensures that moisture can never get in, but is still particularly breathable. Your feet will feel absolutely comfortable during hiking and all other outdoor activities - HIQE is the vegan barefoot shoe that you simply have to have.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new HIQE Low Vegan Camel Red Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Vegan material, extra smooth and breathable
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new HIQE Low Vegan Camel Red Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible