FLAQE Dark Brown
Kategorie: BALLERINA & SANDALE
Shipping within 1-3 days
FLAQE Dark Brown
This feminine slip-on sandal will delight you with its high level of comfort. And the best thing is that you can put them on in a flash and still have the best support.
Your feet will be pampered with soft smooth leather on both the insole and the straps. Our FLAQE has a loop at the front for the big toe, so it sits perfectly on every foot. We let the straps taper far to the back so that you also have optimal support in this area.
Our particularly thin and absolutely flat rubber sole gives you that typical ZAQQ barefoot feeling even on the hottest days of the year. FLAQE is wonderfully light and you walk in heavenly comfort.
You want it simple yet feminine? Then you have to have our slip-on sandal FLAQE!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new FLAQE Dark Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 2,9mm (0.11 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new FLAQE Dark Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible