Shipping within 1-3 days
EXPEQ Lunar Waterproof
With our EXPEQ, you have a true expert at your side for all your outdoor adventures. The mid-cut barefoot shoe is a gem that you just have to love.
The light blue colour makes the EXPEQ look particularly fresh in this version. It is wonderfully light, so that your feet are not weighed down when hiking. But you benefit from many other features, since this outdoor shoe really has it all.
The abrasion-resistant rubber sole offers you slip resistance and is particularly durable. Even after years, you'll still have the grip you're used to. Nevertheless, you benefit from a typical barefoot sole that is extraordinarily thin and flexible. This allows you to feel the ground with every step and exercise your foot muscles.
At the end of the shaft, we have provided the mid-cut outdoor shoe with a particularly soft calf pad. This ensures that nothing pinches or rubs. The barefoot shoe can be easily opened via the two upper hook eyelets to put it on comfortably.
Of course, you can wear our EXPEQ not only for hiking tours and outdoor adventures, it also cuts a very good figure in everyday life. Thanks to its waterproof material, it will be your favourite companion on rainy days, no matter which paths you take.
EXPEQ is the mid-cut outdoor shoe that is simply fun.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new EXPEQ Lunar Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium waxed suede
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new EXPEQ Lunar Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible