Shipping within 1-3 days
EXPEQ Bash Waterproof
A mid-cut outdoor shoe that also looks good with jeans in everyday life: our EXPEQ Bash Waterproof!
This barefoot shoe is unbeatable in terms of functionality. EXPEQ is designed to be particularly robust and durable. It starts with the waxed leather itself. It not only looks particularly high-quality, but is also extremely resistant. And not only that, the waxed surface also makes this outdoor shoe waterproof.
The barefoot shoe was stitched to the sole by hand using a strobel seam. The thin and flexible rubber sole can therefore never come loose, even under the highest stress, as it does with glued models from competitors.
EXPEQ is guaranteed to be your faithful companion on all hiking tours. Thanks to its elegant exterior, you can also wear it as an everyday shoe. EXPEQ is your mid-cut barefoot shoe waiting to conquer the world with you.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new EXPEQ Bash Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium waxed Nappa leather
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new EXPEQ Bash Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible