Shipping within 1-3 days
EQUITY Brogue Black
A mid-height boot that is guaranteed to live up to all expectations! Our EQUITY Brogue Black is a timelessly classic black Chelsea boot with fine broguings on the forefoot and the shaft. The typical fit of this boot stands for comfort and elegance in one.
The EQUITY Brogue Black will never let you down. With its flat zero heel sole, it will carry you as far as you want - without pressure points, without fatigue. The shaft reaches just above the ankle and the elastic inserts on the sides and the back loop make it easy to slip in and out.
In classic black, you can wear the EQUITY Brogue Black with elegant outfits in the office or in your free time with your favourite clothes. It simply always goes with everything!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new EQUITY Brogue Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new EQUITY Brogue Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible