Shipping within 1-3 days
Looking for a sleek mid-height boot that couldn't be more comfortable? Here it is, our EQUITY Black!
When we designed our EQUITY, we took our inspiration from the popular Chelsea boots. The Beatles made these boots popular on stages all over the world and still today they haven't lost any of their charm. The interesting thing about these mid-height boots is their flexibility. You can wear them with all outfits and complete your look. With jeans in a used look our EQUITY is extremely casual, with black tights and a skirt it shows its elegant side and with coloured tights and a mini skirt it is your stylish eye-catcher.
We have deliberately chosen not to use a zip on the shaft and instead have used an elastic band on both sides. This means that our EQUITY does not need any metal at all. Getting in and out is still super easy thanks to the stretchy shaft.
With our EQUITY you can complete any outfit perfectly.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new EQUITY Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new EQUITY Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible
Good shoe. Looks good too!
I like them. Broke them in on a trip to Chicago. Lots of walking in airports and in Chicago. They did great, and my feet felt good.
Would it be possible to get this style in brown? I would like that, because it would be a great option for those, like myself, who don't like the holes in the front of the Equity Brogue.
- Bryan Piazza