Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Our EQUITY is very reminiscent of the famous Chelsea boots with which the Beatles were seen on stages around the world. They have had cult status ever since and will probably never go out of fashion.
Visually, they hardly differ, but our EQUITY has enormous advantages over the original. The boot is much more comfortable due to its zero heel and wide toe box. The sole is flexible and thin so that you can feel the ground when you walk - typical barefoot shoes. Characteristic for our ZAQQ EQUITY are the shaft which extends just above the ankle and the two elastic inserts on the sides. This ensures an optimal fit not only on the feet but also on the calves. But the stretchy inserts also make it super easy to put the boot on and take it off.
Our EQUITY Berry enchants with its raspberry-coloured suede. You can use it to set specific accents or to go tone-in-tone with bold colours. One thing is for sure: you will stand out with this Chelsea boot.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new EQUITY Berry is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new EQUITY Berry are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible