Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Are you looking for an ultra-modern white sneaker that is insanely comfortable? Then our SPARQ Low White is just the barefoot shoe for you, as it combines a smart design with a high level of comfort.
The bright perforated nappa leather combined with suede and the sewn-on stripes give this barefoot sneaker its ultra-modern look. The snow-white rubber sole was sewn to the shoe by hand over a precise strobel seam and is absolutely flat as well as highly flexible. You'll love every step you take in this shoe - it's just so comfortable! With the wide front section that characterises our ZAQQ barefoot shoes, your toes have enough space to open up naturally while walking.
With this white sneaker you show yourself from your stylish and particularly fresh side - a barefoot shoe that couldn't be more comfortable.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new SPARQ Low White is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, open-pored, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: no lining
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new SPARQ Low White are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible