Shipping within 1-3 days
DAQOTA Waterproof Ocean
With DAQOTA you can walk comfortably through the urban jungle, but also through woods and meadows. Rain and snow? No problem, because your feet will always stay dry in the waterproof lace-up boot.
DAQOTA is a blessing for your feet, it is designed to give you maximum freedom of movement. The flexible barefoot sole provides grip, even on slippery surfaces, and allows your foot to roll naturally.
DAQOTA is made of robust smooth leather and breathable mesh fabric as upper material. The special ZAQQ membrane inside makes the barefoot shoe waterproof. That's why this lace-up boot is the ideal companion even in cold, wet weather.
With its dark blue colour, this barefoot shoe not only looks chic, but can also be easily combined with anything. DAQOTA will bring joy to you every day in the cooler season!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new DAQOTA Waterproof Ocean is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new DAQOTA Waterproof Ocean are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible