Shipping within 1-3 days
DAQOTA Waterproof Grey
Light, robust and comfortable - our DAQOTA is the waterproof outdoor boot that everyone would love to have.
Its material mix of high-quality suede and robust mesh fabric make DAQOTA a particularly breathable outdoor boot. The ankle-high cut of the barefoot shoe always offers you maximum protection for your feet, even on difficult terrain.
Of course, the outdoor boot also has all the characteristics of a barefoot shoe. The wide cut and the particularly wide toe box give your foot maximum freedom of movement. In combination with the thin and flexible rubber sole, your feet can move in the outdoor boot as if you were walking barefoot. Nevertheless, you have a perfect grip so that you don't slip on wet surfaces.
The elastic straps allow you to easily widen the mid-height barefoot shoe so you can put it on without having to lace it up. DAQOTA is your comfortable and waterproof barefoot outdoor boot that will convince you of its maximum wearing comfort from the very first step.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new DAQOTA Waterproof Grey is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new DAQOTA Waterproof Grey are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible