Kategorie: BOOTS & WINTER
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Looking for a white sneaker that just looks cool? Here it is, our CHUQQS White!
This barefoot shoe combines a sporty design with the features of a barefoot shoe. You walk particularly soft on our ZAQQ Sneaker Sole and can roll your foot naturally thanks to the high flexibility. Of course, you also benefit from a wide toe box that makes walking extremely comfortable because your feet have enough space to move freely.
We have made CHUQQS out of fine nappa leather, which is soft and supple and gives you incomparable wearing comfort.
The white mid-cut sneaker simply looks good with all outfits and gives you a dynamic look. Try it out for yourself and grab one of these new CHUQQS White Sneakers!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ CHUQQS White is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ CHUQQS White are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible