Shipping within 1-3 days
Looking for a cool barefoot shoe that shows what you're made of? Then you have to have CHUQQS Grey. This sneaker is not only particularly trendy, but also ultra comfortable.
For CHUQQS Grey we use particularly soft nappa leather, which is set off with a white toe cap at the front. In combination with the white laces and the brushed sole, the typical dynamic look is created.
Cool with jeans, casual with chinos or especially sporty with jogging pants - with CHUQQS Grey you can bring a sporty touch to any look. And of course, the highest level of comfort is also ensured. Our highly flexible ZAQQ SNEAKER sole lets you walk like on clouds and ensures a natural rolling movement of your foot with its highly flexible properties.
CHUQQS Grey is the trendy barefoot shoe you simply have to have.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ CHUQQS Grey is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ CHUQQS Grey are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible