Shipping within 1-3 days
BRIQ Brogue Tonka
Unlike its name-giver, the tonka bean, our BRIQ Brogue Tonka is not a treat for the taste buds, but definitely a feast for the eyes. Noble, elegant and wonderfully comfortable, with this model you have found a suit shoe that puts all others in the shade. The warm brown tone simply always fits and adds an elegant touch to any outfit.
This BRIQ gets its unique character from the use of particularly fine smooth leather in combination with velvety suede. For the perfect finish, we have decorated the smooth leather with hand-set broguings.
But it's not just the use of the high-quality leather that makes our BRIQ so insanely elegant, the sole also has a special feature that is unique in the barefoot world. We have managed to imitate a heel on the outside to make this model look like a real business shoe. When you slip into it, however, you will immediately notice that the sole is absolutely flat and highly flexible, as is typical for ZAQQ.
The high comfort of this suit shoe will delight you even after a long day at work. With BRIQ on your feet, the way home from the office becomes a real pleasure. BRIQ Brogue Tonka is a business shoe that couldn't be more comfortable and elegant.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN USA
Your new Business Shoe BRIQ Brogue Tonka is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest french calfskin, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin calfskin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable calfskin leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BRIQ Brogue Tonka are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible