Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
BRIQ Brogue Cognac
BRIQ Brogue Cognac
You won't find a more comfortable business shoe. Our BRIQ definitely leads the league!
From the outside, it looks like a classic Derby. The high-quality, soft leather has been sewn by hand and decorated with elegant broguings. The stitching gives the business shoe a narrow line, although it is actually quite wide. This gives you maximum comfort for your feet.
Unfortunately, a classic business shoe always has a heel. What a dilemma, we thought when we designed our stylish BRIQ. Giving up was not an option and so we managed to visually fake a heel. The result is perfect! A barefoot shoe with all its functional and healthy features in the robe of a business shoe.
The fine broguings makes the low shoe look even more elegant. If you want to move forward quickly in business, BRIQ is your faithful partner that you can rely on 100%!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new BRIQ Brogue Cognac is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest french calfskin, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin calfskin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable calfskin leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BRIQ Brogue Cognac are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible