Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
BRIQ Brogue Antique Cognac
You want it to be especially elegant and absolutely unique? Then our BRIQ in this version is exactly the right barefoot shoe for you. The mix of materials and the different brown shades are convincing and will not only visually enhance any business look, but also bring elegance to your casual outfit.
For our BRIQ Brogue Antique Cognac we have used the finest calfskin, which is particularly soft and supple. The noble appearance is created by the finely placed broguings in the smooth leather and the use of high-quality suede. But our typical ZAQQ barefoot sole also has a special feature that makes this business shoe look even more elegant - a heel! But don't worry, this is only carved on the outside. As with all our barefoot shoes, the sole is absolutely flat and highly flexible.
But our BRIQ doesn't just look good, this business shoe is unbeatable in comfort. You will love walking from meeting to meeting, because with BRIQ every step is a pleasure.
BRIQ is your new partner in crime, carrying you confidently through the business jungle and presenting you from your elegant side - a business shoe you won't want to take off!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN USA
Your new BRIQ Brogue Cognac is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest french calfskin, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin calfskin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable calfskin leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BRIQ Brogue Cognac are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible