Material: Nappa, Suede
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
BREAQ lives up to its name, because in this sneaker every walk feels like a break to relax and recharge your batteries. The comfort of this barefoot shoe will inspire you completely.
With its different colours and materials, BREAQ Dark Blue looks insanely interesting. Suede and nappa leather alternate with breathable mesh fabric. The resulting pattern visually stretches the barefoot shoe.
As with all ZAQQs, BREAQ has all the features that make a comfortable barefoot shoe. These include the wide toe section and the thin, particularly flexible sole. Walking in BREAQ simply feels easy - a sneaker that you can wear with ease for longer walks.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new BREAQ Darkblue is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned; mesh fabric
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BREAQ Darkblue are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible