Shipping within 1-3 days
Our ARQ is a simple and elegant business shoe inspired by the famous George Boots.
These boots were created at the request of the former British King George VI. He wanted to provide more comfort for his soldiers, who until then had always had to wear high boots. Especially in the summer, the dampness in the boots caused by the heat was very unpleasant. With the George Boot, the soldiers got exactly what the king had in mind - a comfortable, half-height boot.
It was only later that the fashion world discovered this mid-cut boot for haute couture. George Boots are perfect to wear with a suit. Thanks to the higher shaft, the trouser hem always falls perfectly without resting on the shoe.
Our ARQ is the modest reinterpretation of the George boot. Its elegant black smooth leather with fine hand-stitched seams makes it absolutely timeless. We have taken the typical three-hole lacing from the original. The 2mm thin and flexible rubber sole allows you to feel the ground - a typical barefoot shoe.
ARQ is your business boot that you can wear with suit trousers or smart jeans.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ ARQ black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ ARQ black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible