Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
George Boot - subtle distinctions
Characteristic of the George Boot is the relatively high and open 3-hole lacing and the undecorated vamp. Attached to the recessed front edge of the rear lateral shank portions (quarters), the portion of the shoe protruding under the trouser leg provides a smooth view of a classic ankle boot, not interrupted by any shank seam or laces.
Our interpretation of the Georg Boots follows the tradition of the British classic and at the same time combines the positive qualities of the ZAQQ shoes. We also manufacture the shaft by hand. Due to the open strobel construction, the ZAQQ ARQ is unbelievably light and flexible, yet offering enough grip. Afterwards we sew the shaft with our most popular sole, the ZAQQ 1.Thanks to their versatility, the black George Boots can be combined with a suit or with a sporty-casual outfit.
Your new ZAQQ ARQ is made from these high-quality materials:
- Leather upper: premium Nappa leather, chrome-tanned and extra smooth
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Cushioning: patented shock-absorbent Poron © for long-lasting comfort and support
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
- Pressure-free: no metal parts such as eyelets etc.
Here's why your new ZAQQ ARQ shoes are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple leather to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly lightweight at just 7oz
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefootshoes from Berlin
- Every shoe is entirely unique
- Guaranteed solvent-free
- Customised production inside three days in response to your order
- Hand-stitched 1n rubber sole
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin.