Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
ZARQA is a smart sneaker and an ultra-lightweight running shoe in one, guaranteed to take your heart by storm in no time.
The upper is made of robust mesh fabric in orange, which is given even more stability by the white and light blue patch stitching. The colour combination not only ensures stability, but also gives the running shoe a fresh look. ZARQA is your stylish barefoot shoe if you want to cut a good figure while jogging, walking in the woods or strolling around town.
As with all ZAQQs, the rubber sole is super thin and flexible. Thanks to its feather-light weight, it doesn't weigh you down and offers your entire foot maximum freedom of movement.
ZARQA is your new barefoot running shoe that will show you at your best in all leisure activities.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZARQA Orange is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned; mesh fabric
- Lining: extra-thin vegan mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZARQA Orange are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible