Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
ZARQA is your new running shoe. With its bold colours, it is an absolute eye-catcher that is definitely full of style. That's why you'll want to wear them not only when jogging through the woods and meadows, but also when strolling through the city.
The leather stitching at the front of the toes and at the back of the heels protects the sensitive areas that are particularly stressed during all sports activities. But they also give the shoe its expression and identity. The combination of four colours is absolutely balanced - not too much, not too little in terms of nuances. The wafer-thin sole gives you the barefoot feeling when you walk in our ZARQA, but you are still well protected. Your feet will thank you for it.
Our featherweight ZARQA is your new all-rounder. It is not only suitable for running in the forest, but also for long walks on asphalt. ZARQA is your super-light, flexible, yet absolutely robust outdoor shoe. Once you've worn it, you'll never want to take it off again - that's a promise!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZARQA Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned; mesh fabric
- Lining: extra-thin vegan mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZARQA Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible