Shipping within 1-3 days
A very special sneaker for fashion-conscious wearers!
The look is already convincing - our TORQUAY Bordeaux is definitely one of our new favourites! The interplay of bordeaux-coloured smooth and suede leather in combination with the red and white striped lining make the TORQUAY Bordeaux a real highlight. You will attract attention without standing out too much.
Perfectly shaped and with fine decorative stitching, the TORQUAY Bordeaux can be combined with a business-casual look as well as a leisure look. For long wear with maximum comfort, this shoe is made of wonderfully soft and supple leather.
A visually unbeatable sneaker with that certain something - that's our TORQUAY Bordeaux!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new TORQUAY Bordeaux is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new TORQUAY Bordeaux are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible