Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
SQIP Lime Blue
Sporty, colourful and vegan - this running shoe offers you everything you could wish for in a comfortable sneaker. Our SQIP Lime Blue comes in a special colour combination of lime green. The vegan upper is made of elastic mesh fabric with contrasting blue details.
The vegan lining is supple and breathable, making this sneaker an optimal running shoe and also perfect for warmer temperatures.
The green rubber sole also matches the colourful design and offers you a unique wearing comfort and the feeling of walking on clouds. So you can be sure that this barefoot shoe will never lose its comfort, even on long distances, and that you can pass any run with it!
SQIP Lime Blue is your new favourite running shoe for the whole year!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new SQIP Lime Blue is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Vegan mesh and microfibre fabric, breathable, soft and flexible
- Lining: extra-thin vegan mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new SQIP Lime Blue are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible