Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Sustainability is particularly important to you? Then you need to know the new SQIM, which is made from recycled fibres.
This sporty sneaker for men shines in a beautiful blue colour. Whether you wear it as an everyday shoe or for sports is up to you. SQIM can do both and its high breathability ensures a great foot climate, even when things get hot.
The white sole not only matches the design of the sneaker, it also gives you the feeling of walking on clouds - wonderfully flexible and soft, and at the same time particularly abrasion-resistant.
With SQIM you can run dynamically to any destination, a barefoot shoe that is simply fun and couldn't be more sustainable.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new SQIM Azure is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Recycled fabric and PU
- Lining: extra-thin vegan mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new SQIM Azure are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible