Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
SOQQ Tiger Brown
With SOQQ Tiger Brown, you show your wild side. The tiger head with blue eyes symbolises the feeling of freedom that is so important to you.
And you are definitely free with our SOQQ, because nothing can pinch or constrict in this minimalist barefoot shoe. The knitted fabric is elastic and adapts perfectly to the shape of your foot.
The sneaker sole, which was sewn to the knitted fabric by hand, is wonderfully flexible, absolutely flat and non-slip. So you're not only comfortable in your own four walls, but also on long walks over hill and dale.
You want to feel free and unique? Then you have to wear SOQQ Tiger Brown!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new SOQQ Tiger Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Knitted fabric
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new SOQQ Tiger Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible