Shipping within 1-3 days
SNAQ Antique Brown
Are you in the mood for a barefoot shoe that combines two trends at once? Then let us introduce you to our SNAQ Antique Brown. High-top sneakers and models with a retro look are all the rage at the moment.
We create the vintage effect with the finely polished, dark brown nappa leather and the light-coloured lining that contrasts with it. The white outsole with a discreet ZAQQ logo makes the shoe look absolutely modern.
You want a stylish look that is also mega cool? Then combine brown leather sneakers with a smart shirt and white or black jeans. To create a style break, you can also wear them confidently with a blue suit!
The cuddly inner lining and the highly flexible sole with long-term cushioning ensure comfort. Your feet get maximum freedom of movement because the front shoe offers enough space. What more could you want than to be cool and absolutely comfortable at the same time?
A sneaker with a barefoot feeling in a trendy old-school design. SNAQ offers you all that. You'll never want to give this shoe away again, it definitely has the potential to become your favourite sneaker.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new SNAQ Antique Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new SNAQ Antique Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible