Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
A modern, vegan barefoot shoe that couldn't be more comfortable: Our SHOQQ with its beautiful light brown shade is your new favourite sneaker.
Whether you're going to the supermarket or for a long walk - with SHOQQ you'll be light and comfortable. This vegan sneaker combines maximum comfort and chic design par excellence.
The white sole, which contrasts beautifully with the cognac-coloured upper, has been brushed black by hand. This gives the barefoot shoe a sporty touch. But the rubber sole also provides the barefoot feeling. It is so thin and flexible that your foot can move freely in the barefoot shoe and feel the ground perfectly.
SHOQQ Cognac is sporty and elegant at the same time and easily adapts to your outfit choice - a super comfortable sneaker that simply always goes.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new SHOQQ-Cognac is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Vegan mesh and microfibre fabric, breathable, soft and flexible
- Lining: extra-thin vegan mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new SHOQQ-Cognac are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible