Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QUSQO is not only light as a feather and flexible, but also absolutely breathable. From now on, your new running and outdoor buddy will not only accompany you during your sport activities, but will also cut a really great figure!
Despite its functionality, QUSQO is an absolute feast for the eyes. The breathable mesh upper is given expression and stability by the leather trim. The white sole is discreetly brushed in black to give the shoe a special accent.
Our QUSQO protects you on any surface and gives you surefootedness without constricting your feet.
But it's best to take a quick look at the small print:
On hot summer days, with QUSQO you have no more excuses. It is super soft, flexible and extremely breathable. Your feet are always well ventilated, even in tropical temperatures. Too hot to do sports? That's a no-go from now on!
QUSQO stands for a perfect symbiosis of minimalism, functionality and appealing design! What are you waiting for?
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QUSQO Turquoise is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned; mesh fabric
- Lining: mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QUSQO Turquoise are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible