Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
A combination that expresses strength! The colours red and black make the QUSQO sneaker an absolute eye-catcher.
What do you expect most from a running shoe? Exactly, a particularly light weight and high breathability. The materials used and the breathable mesh fabric guarantee exactly that. But besides functionality, appearance should not suffer either - the red mesh fabric is enhanced with black suede details, making QUSQO a stylish and comfortable running shoe.
However, this sneaker is not only suitable for sports activities, QUSQO is also the perfect companion for your everyday life. With its lightly brushed sole and modern design, you'll always cut a fine figure in your free time.
And best of all: breathable means you can wear this sneaker even in higher temperatures without having to worry about sweaty feet when you take it off.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QUSQO Red is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned; mesh fabric
- Lining: mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QUSQO Red are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible