Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QORE Low Whisper
A dream in lightgrey - The best sneaker out there!
Our QORE Low Whisper is the trendsetter par excellence! A cool and modern sneaker in lightgrey. It is fantastically comfortable and made of wonderfully supple leather. This means you can wear it for hours without worrying and it will never tire your feet.
In the QORE Low Whisper, we have combined suede with fine smooth leather to give it that very special 'touch'. The slip-resistant sole gives you support and comfort while walking and the comfortable wide fit gives you maximum freedom of movement.
Experience the pure and free ZAQQ feeling with the QORE Low Whisper - you will love it and won't want to take the shoe off again!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QORE Low Whisper is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QORE Low Whisper are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible