Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QOPPER Black is your ultra-modern mid-height barefoot shoe with a practical velcro fastening. The combination of black premium nappa leather and a white, brushed sole makes this sneaker look fresh and yet absolutely timeless.
The comfort of our QOOPER will blow you away from the very first step - walking like on clouds and absolute freedom of movement for your feet. The velcro fastening allows you to put on the barefoot shoe in a flash and adjust it to your width just as quickly.
The modern brushed sole is not only a beautiful contrast, but also offers you a great walking experience - wonderfully flexible and so thin that you are always in contact with the ground.
QOOPER can be worn perfectly with all leisure outfits, but with the black smooth leather, this barefoot shoe also fits in for Casual Friday at the office. QOOPER Black is the barefoot shoe for all those who want it especially practical and stylish.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QOOPER Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QOOPER Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible