Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QOMFY Wide Dark Brown
Classy, plain and feminine - that's our new QOMFY Wide Dark Brown. With its dark brown colour, it goes wonderfully with all outfits - whether for the office or for leisure. One thing is for sure, the high wearing comfort will inspire you and make this barefoot shoe your new favourite.
Our QOMFY is wider than our normal models to give even voluminous feet a comfortable barefoot shoe. The upper is made of velvety suede, which not only feels good, but also wears just as well. At the back of the heel, we have sewn on shiny nappa leather in a snakeskin appearance for a feminine touch.
Thanks to the side zip, you also have the highest wearing comfort when putting them on, because this barefoot shoe can be opened especially wide.
With QOMFY you have found your comfortable low shoe that is good for your feet and presents you from your classy side.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ QOMFY Wide Dark Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and Suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ QOMFY Wide Dark Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible