Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Lady in Red...! That's exactly what you'll be with the beautiful high boot QOM Red in a bright red colour! The fact that this sexy boot is also a barefoot shoe makes it even more adorable.
The boot has been made from high-quality goatsuede and features beautiful details - set-off pieces as well as visible seams also in red and double stitching on the shaft - a wonderful barefoot shoe for autumn and winter.
Zips on the inside of the boots make them particularly easy to put on and take off. The inner lining, made of thin smooth leather, guarantees breathability.
The rubber sole, also in red, features our logo on the outside. This material is also highly flexible and slip-resistant, so that you will always stand safely and stably in your barefoot shoe, even on longer winter walks over hill and dale.
With QOM Red you have a particularly stylish eye-catcher on your feet, which not only impresses with its chic appearance, but also with high wearing comfort.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new QOM Red is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Goat suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QOM Red are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible