Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
A noble and especially light barefoot shoe in bright orange: Our QNIT simply puts you in a good mood! And not only that - with its high wearing comfort and chic design, it's simply unbeatable!
The vegan knitted cotton fabric looks simply enchanting. The different types of weave create an interesting pattern and the logo on the side gives the barefoot shoe its quality stamp. A real ZAQQ with all its positive features for your posture!
The matching orange rubber sole gives you a great feeling with every step. Thanks to the flexibility, your foot can roll perfectly and perceive the ground. Of course, as with all our barefoot shoes, the sole is absolutely flat.
With QNIT you can head off to the next jogging spot, but also look brilliant combined with jeans for a stroll around town. QNIT Orange is your lightweight and vegan barefoot shoe that comfortably carries you everywhere and ensures envious eyes.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QNIT Orange is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: knitted from Cotton and Elastan
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QNIT Orange are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible