Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Our knitted shoe QNIT is inspired by a bright blue sky. With this sneaker, you too will shine, because it combines modern design and maximum wearing comfort in a stylish barefoot shoe.
The knitted upper is made of a combination of cotton and elastane, which is wonderfully breathable and feels incredibly good. The different patterns in the fabric give our QNIT a great design.
To match the light blue colour, we have used white laces and a white lining. This creates a nice contrast and makes the barefoot shoe look even lighter and more modern.
The large toe box and the particularly thin and flexible rubber sole ensure an absolute feeling of freedom in the barefoot sneaker. Whether you're going for a run, to the beer garden or for a long walk in the park - with QNIT Heaven you've found your vegan knitted shoe which is stylish and super comfortable.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QNIT Heaven is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: knitted from Cotton and Elastan
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QNIT Heaven are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible