bool(false) int(2) bool(true)
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Your new ZAQQ QUIQ Barefoot Running Shoe is absolute perfection. With our unique lacing system,... more
Product information "QNIT Heaven"
Your new ZAQQ QUIQ Barefoot Running Shoe is absolute perfection. With our unique lacing system, pulling the laces to the outside of the shoe, you will never feel a lace under your foot again. The asymmetrically designed ZAQQ QUIQ is surrounded by a collar of fine Nappa leather in light blue. The shoe combines comfort, even for long runs, with an elegant look.
Your new ZAQQ QIUQ Barefoot Running Shoe is made from these high-quality materials:
- Leather upper: premium Nappa leather and extra smooth
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Cushioning: patented shock-absorbent Poron © for long-lasting comfort and support
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
- Pressure-free: no metal parts such as eyelets etc.
Here's why your new ZAQQ QUIQ shoes are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple leather to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly lightweight at just 7oz
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefootshoes from Germany
- Every shoe is entirely unique
- Guaranteed solvent-free
- Customised production inside three days in response to your order
- Hand-stitched 1n rubber sole
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin.