Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
A hiking shoe or a hiking sandal - it's a matter of opinion! But one thing is for sure, with QLEAR Turquoise you have found the perfect companion for your next adventure.
Our QLEAR is cut like a closed outdoor shoe. However, we have provided it with large decorative openings, through which your feet are well ventilated even on hot days.
The elastic straps ensure optimal support, which you can quickly and easily tighten to fit your foot perfectly. The hiking sandal can be taken off just as quickly, because barefoot is the best way to walk on green meadows.
Our special outdoor sole, which is super thin and flexible, ensures slip resistance on any terrain. And as with all our barefoot shoes, you have a large toe box to give your foot maximum freedom of movement.
With QLEAR Turquoise, you're not only wearing a chic eye-catcher, but you also have a comfortable and reliable buddy to accompany you on any adventure.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new QLEAR Turquoise is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QLEAR Turquoise are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible