Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
A closed outdoor shoe is too much for you and a sandal doesn't offer you the protection you need? Then you have found your new barefoot shoe with our QLEAR. Cut like a closed hiking shoe, our QLEAR offers you wonderful comfort even on particularly hot days thanks to the large air slits.
Too warm for hiking? No more excuses, because with this outdoor shoe you can't wait for your next hike. In addition to the airy design, QLEAR also impresses with its special outdoor sole, which gives you absolute surefootedness despite its flexibility.
With this outdoor sandal you have found your airy hiking buddy for the summer that you can rely on completely.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QLEAR Blue is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QLEAR Blue are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible