Shipping within 1-3 days
A lifestyle of freedom and a desire for space. Our barefoot sneaker QIMBERLEY Blue captures exactly this feeling with its innovative design.
QIMBERLEY Blue inspires with its light, mesh-like fabric, which ensures optimal air circulation, and the shiny colour accents in blue patent fabric. We use premium nappa leather in dark blue on the particularly stressed areas of the sneaker, the heel and toe area.
Thanks to the highly flexible sole, which was sewn to the upper by hand, this light and airy sneaker promises you an ultra-comfortable feel.
QIMBERLEY Blue will complement a variety of your outfits - whether sporty or elegant - and give them a special touch. Wear it in the city or on a leisurely stroll through the urban forest.
QIMBERLEY Blue - your new favourite companion that makes you dream of endless horizons and look simply great at the same time.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QIMBERLEY Blue is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned; mesh fabric
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QIMBERLEY Blue are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible