Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
BREAQ is your cool white sneaker that everyone should have in their shoe closet. Super fresh, super light and super smart, you can wear it easily with all casual outfits.
The name says it all with this barefoot shoe, because in BREAQ every step feels like a break to recharge your batteries. The high level of comfort and smart design are guaranteed to make it your new favourite in no time.
The soft, smooth nappa leather is as white as snow and creates a great look with the darker mesh fabric and the grey suede. The brushed sole lines up, as it is neither white nor black and thus perfectly matches the design of the sneaker.
The wide toe box and the flexible sole ensure the highest wearing comfort. BREAQ is your new barefoot sneaker that always gives you the break you need.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new BREAQ White is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned; mesh fabric
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BREAQ White are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible