Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
A lace-up boot made of high-quality merino wool, that's exactly what you'll find in our QICE Green model!
With its high shaft, this barefoot shoe offers you optimal support for your ankles, so that twisting is prevented and you can walk safely over hill and dale.
Like all ZAQQs, QICE has a wide front section and thus guarantees your toes a lot of freedom to move - it couldn't be healthier. Our QICE boot has our popular outdoor rubber sole, highly flexible, with long-term cushioning and made of a material that hugs your feet so perfectly - a feeling of walking on clouds.
The touch of 80s vintage combined with the comfortable materials make this high barefoot shoe a stylish companion for your everyday life!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QICE Green is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest merino wool, extra smooth, breathable and water-repellent
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QICE Green are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 250 g (8.8oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible