Shipping within 1-3 days
QERRY Black Red
Red and black is always a good combination and the combination of an open sandal and a closed outdoor shoe makes our QERRY the perfect summer companion.
Shoes that you would prefer to take off when hiking in summer because your feet are smoking are a thing of the past. In our QERRY, heat and moisture cannot accumulate in the first place. Thanks to the open cut, the barefoot shoe is always well ventilated and ensures a pleasant foot climate even on the hottest days.
Nevertheless, your foot has the support and surefootedness of a closed outdoor shoe.
With QERRY you will master every challenge with ease!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QERRY Black Red is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QERRY Black Red are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible