Shipping within 1-3 days
QASEY Green is the ultra-comfortable barefoot shoe for all women who are looking for an unusual design and value vegan materials.
This sneaker has it all, because not only the look is unique, but also the high wearing comfort will blow you away. We have chosen a particularly breathable mesh fabric as the upper material and provided it with a great pattern. To give our QASEY more stability, the sensitive areas have been reinforced with vegan microfibre. This gives you a robust barefoot shoe that still feels wonderfully soft.
The light-coloured sneaker sole perfectly matches the modern look of the barefoot shoe and offers you an incomparable walking experience. You won't want to take QASEY off after your first steps.
The super-light barefoot shoe can be worn as an everyday sneaker but also makes every jogging round a real pleasure. QASEY is your new companion that will win over any wearer in no time with its ultra-modern design and maximum wearing comfort.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QASEY Green is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Vegan mesh and microfibre fabric, breathable, soft and flexible
- Lining: extra-thin vegan mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QASEY Green are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible