Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
A comfortable barefoot sandal that will win over every woman with its discreet and slightly playful look - our QALMA Black!
The straps are arranged in such a way that they give you optimal support and still show a lot of your foot. QALMA looks simply super feminine thanks to the braided structure of the leather. Yet it is not too fancy and simply goes with any outfit.
The super-flexible rubber sole ensures surefootedness with every step. It is so thin that you have the feeling of walking barefoot. QALMA is simply lightweight and mega comfortable.
You can easily combine the black barefoot sandal with your most beautiful summer dresses and shorts. You can't go wrong with QALMA - it always fits and will happily walk an extra mile with you.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QALMA Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 2,9mm (0.11 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QALMA Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible