Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
PIQUANT Velours Grey
Our ZAQQ PIQUANT Velours Grey is your particularly light and elegant barefoot sneaker that gives you the pure feeling of freedom. With this low shoe you can walk carefree and highly motivated everywhere - a sneaker that is simply fun.
Made of stylish suede in grey, you can simply wear PIQUANT to any occasion and outfit - a low shoe that always fits. As with all ZAQQs, you also have the highest level of wearing comfort. The particularly flexible sole with light long-term cushioning is a blessing for your feet. You will love every step in this barefoot shoe. Of course, the wide cut at the front gives your toes enough room to spread out naturally while walking.
Once PIQUANT, always PIQUANT - you won't give this barefoot shoe away again!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new PIQUANT Velours Grey is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new PIQUANT Velours Grey are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible