Shipping within 1-3 days
Understated, simple and yet a real eye-catcher - that's our PIQUANT Sierra, in a light brown shade. This elegant and straightforward barefoot sneaker can be wonderfully combined with jeans, but also with skirts and trouser suits for the office!
The upper of this barefoot shoe is made of gently tanned and extra finely polished premium suede, and the lining is also made of extra thin and breathable smooth leather - ideal for warmer days.
The rubber sole is very flexible and slip-resistant, and the patented Poron© long-term cushioning contributes to a particularly comfortable wearing experience. The cut of the sneaker, a classic derby cut, offers your toes a lot of space.
Thanks to the integrated zero heel, your spine is perfectly supported with every step and your posture improves immediately!
With PIQUANT Sierra you have found your stylish barefoot shoe that will take you anywhere safely and comfortably.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new PIQUANT Sierra is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new PIQUANT Sierra are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible