Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
PEAQ 2 Dark Brown
You have a long working day ahead of you and your feet hurt just thinking about it? Then our PEAQ 2 Dark Brown will convince you. It is the perfect low shoe for long business days. With its elegant look and classic dark brown colour, our PEAQ Dark Brown guarantees you a confident appearance at all times.
Your feet and toes will find plenty of space in the front of the shoe and the rubber sole relieves the strain on your spine by providing light cushioning when walking. The breathable smooth leather is particularly pleasant and ensures that your feet feel completely comfortable.
The simple lacing allows you to easily get into the shoe and put it on and take it off quickly. PEAQ is just the right shoe for a long and demanding day at work!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new ZAQQ PEAQ 2 Dark Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ PEAQ 2 Dark Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible