Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Whether it's a long walk in the woods or an extended stroll through the city - with PARQER you'll always be comfortable and stylish. This barefoot shoe is suitable for all outdoor activities as well as urban adventures.
With the uniform grey suede, this lace-up boot looks simply classy - a shoe that looks brilliant with tailored trousers, but also with jeans or sweatpants. The zip on the side allows you to open the high barefoot shoe in a flash and put it on comfortably. If it's too wide or too tight you can adjust our PARQER to your needs with the lacing.
Whether you're shopping, going to the office or out in nature - with PARQER you've found your jack-of-all-trades that will take you to any destination on comfortable soles.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new PARQER Dark Grey is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new PARQER Dark Grey are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible