Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
PARQER Cognac is our cool lace-up boot in a Retro look. With the antique leather finish and the warm brown colours, you'll be right on trend with this barefoot shoe.
But PARQER can do more than look good, it gives you a wearing comfort that leaves nothing to be desired. The special ZAQQ outdoor sole is grippy and robust and at the same time highly flexible to give you that barefoot feeling. Simply wonderfully comfortable!
To make it easier for you to get into the lace-up boot, we have attached a zip along the shaft. You can use the lacing to adjust the barefoot shoe to your preferred width.
With PARQER Cognac you are doing everything right, a beautiful barefoot boot that is easy to combine and simply mega comfortable.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new PARQER Cognac is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new PARQER Cognac are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible