Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Who says a minimal shoe can't look mega-modern? NUQA Grey is the best proof of that.
The subtle grey creates a beautiful contrast with the striking orange, giving it a youthful, modern look. Open-pored mesh fabric is used as the main material, which has been reinforced with robust microfibre in the sensitive areas.
Our flexible ZAQQ MINIMAL sole not only impresses with its high walking comfort, but also picks up the colour concept of the upper material.
NUQA Grey is a must-have for sporty men - a sneaker that leaves nothing to be desired.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new NUQA Grey is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Vegan mesh and microfibre fabric, breathable, soft and flexible
- Lining: extra-thin vegan mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new NUQA Grey are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible