Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
MONTBLANQ Blue Waterproof
An outdoor shoe that leaves nothing to be desired, curtain up for our MONTBLANQ Blue Waterproof.
With this barefoot shoe you are well prepared for every adventure, because behind the chic shell there is a lot of function. The new ZAQQ TERRA Sole not only looks ultra-modern in its multicoloured design, but also offers you an extremely high level of grip with its sophisticated tread - an absolute novelty in the world of barefoot shoes. Nevertheless, the sole is highly flexible and just 5 mm thick.
The high-quality nappa leather is extremely robust yet soft and supple. With the fresh colours and stylish pattern, you have a sporty outdoor shoe that can also be worn with a casual outfit in the city.
Last but not least: thanks to the special ZAQQ inner membrane, our MONTBLANQ is also absolutely waterproof and highly breathable at the same time.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new MONTBLANQ Blue Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ZAQQ TERRA: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 5mm (0.20 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new MONTBLANQ Blue Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible