Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
HIQE Mid Vegan Blue Waterproof
HIQE - the name says it all. The flexible outdoor shoe is suitable for hikes through the mountains, long walks, but at the same time is a great eye-catcher for a trip into town!
The super-light materials and the flexible rubber sole with zero heel ensure perfect walking comfort and relief for the spine. The barefoot shoe is also equipped with a membrane that makes it the perfect choice for all weather conditions - it is waterproof, windproof and breathable at the same time.
The chic lace-up barefoot shoe impresses with its natural yet modern colour combination of brown and blue. The low shaft is also cut in such a way that your ankles are well supported on longer walks and twists are prevented.
A great casual shoe made of vegan material that you can wear for different occasions - your ethical and perfect companion all year round!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new HIQE Low Brown Blue Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Vegan material, extra smooth and breathable
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new HIQE Low Brown Blue Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible