Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
DUQE Antique Brown
While Oxford and Derby look back on a long tradition of craftsmanship, the roots of the George Boot lie with the British royal family. The George Boot belongs to the modern interpretation of classic men's boots. George Boot in Black - English Men's Ankle Boot with StyleThis men's boot was designed in 1952 by the British King George VI. as a modern uniform shoe. The monarch was searching for a light boot for his soldiers to replace the commonly used wellington boot. Together with his Major General, George Le Fèvre-Payne, he commissioned the men's ankle boots, which are still known today under the name of George Boot. Even today, the famous boots are a part of to the traditional uniform of British soldiers during official events. However, the George Boot has also fascinated the civil environment for a long time. Whether for work or leisure, the George Boot promises the perfect appearance.
George Boot - subtle distinctions
Characteristic of the George Boot is the relatively high and open 3-hole lacing and the undecorated vamp. Attached to the recessed front edge of the rear lateral shank portions (quarters), the portion of the shoe protruding under the trouser leg provides a smooth view of a classic ankle boot, not interrupted by any shank seam or laces.
Our interpretation of the Georg Boots follows the tradition of the British classic and at the same time combines the positive qualities of the ZAQQ shoes. We also manufacture the shaft by hand. Due to the open strobel construction, the ZAQQ DUQE is unbelievably light and flexible, yet offering enough grip. Afterwards we sew the shaft with our most popular sole, the ZAQQ 1.Thanks to their versatility, the black George Boots can be combined with a suit or with a sporty-casual outfit
Your new ZAQQ DUQE is made from these high-quality materials:
- Leather upper: premium vegan material, extra smooth
- Lining: extra-thin material which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Cushioning: patented shock-absorbent Poron © for long-lasting comfort and support
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
- Pressure-free: no metal parts such as eyelets etc.
Here's why your new ZAQQ DUQE shoes are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple leather to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly lightweight at just 7oz
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefootshoes from Germany
- Every shoe is entirely unique
- Guaranteed solvent-free
- Customised production inside three days in response to your order
- Hand-stitched 1n rubber sole
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin.