Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Our new ZAQQ QEA is modelled on the famous Native American slipper. Traditionally, the material to make the shaft is guided upwards around the last from below. An opening is formed in the top, at the back of the foot, and this is filled with a U-shaped insert (the moccasin insert). The ZAQQ QEA offers great flexibility, durability and slip resistance, and has characteristics that really make it stand out from the crowd.
Moccasin meets Barefoot Shoe
We have slightly modified the design of the original moccasin by joining the shaft together with the leather lining and sewing it to our flexible, non-slip ZAQQ1 sole. The soft suede of the ZAQQ QEA contains a fine drawstring, similar to that found in boat shoes, the ends of which form a loop to enable you to control the fit. The ZAQQ QEA is perfect for comfortable casual wear combined with chinos or other casual trousers. It can also be worn barefoot without any problems.
Your new ZAQQ QEA is made from these high-quality materials:
- Leather upper: premium suede leather and extra smooth
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
- Pressure-free: no metal parts such as eyelets etc.
Here's why your new ZAQQ QEA shoes are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple leather to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly lightweight at just 7oz
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefootshoes from Germany
- Every shoe is entirely unique
- Guaranteed solvent-free
- Customised production inside three days in response to your order
- Hand-stitched 1n rubber sole
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin.